ALTERNATIVE Advertising in Florida
1. Who advertises with Metropolitan Advertising?
Answer: We service a wide range of client categories such as realtors, insurance agents/brokers, banks, chiropractors, restaurants, etc. Virtually any business can benefit from advertising on our benches
2. What types of companies are NOT advertised by Metropolitan?
Answer: We will not allow any advertising for a product or service that cannot be used or purchased by a minor. The only exception may be a state funded lottery if it contributes to education.
3. What are the terms and conditions? Is there a contract?
Answer: We require a 12 month contract. We also require a separate production charge that includes a four color digital process, set up, design and installation.
4. How much do the benches cost?
Answer: Pricing is based on market, location and quantity of benches.
5. How can I tell which benches are available?
Answer: Typically any bench that does not have a 2'x6' display on it is available for rent. Please call one of our offices if you would like to know if a specific bench is available for rent.
6. What about the artwork?
Answer: The copy space is 24"x72". We require high resolution EPS or PDF files. You may provide your own artwork or utilize our in-house services to design your artwork.
7. How long does the entire process take?
Answer: Each client will receive a proof before final production. Turnaround time on production is generally 3-4 weeks, but largely depends on revision process time.
We offer special advantages for the success of your company's advertising campaig
- Targets your customers where they travel
- High circulation, impressions and reach
- One of the most cost-effective advertising medium
- 24-Hour Exposure
- Displays are close to traffic, at eye level and in full color
- Penetrates where advertising is limited
- Powerful results when added to media mix
- Benches near point of purchase in target market areas